The CPM Packaging Group, comprised of Greenbank Technology and Proline Engineering brands, is focused on introducing machinery and processing equipment for sustainable packaging products for the beverage can making and adjacent container industries.
CPM Packaging Group executive leadership team has been named as follows:
- As Group Managing Director, Mark Williams leads CPM Packaging Group and is responsible for managing the overall results, strategic growth and sales. Williams joined CPM in March 2019 and brings 20 years’ experience in the can making industry and 26 years as a managing director in various industrial sectors.
- Mike Rigby is named Engineering Director and is responsible for all areas of design, product enhancement and new product development. Rigby re-joined CPM in March 2019 and brings 13 years experience in can making and a total of 33 years experience in design and engineering across a diverse portfolio of industries.
- Emma Yeomans is named Finance Director and is responsible for finance, IT and administration. Yeomans joined CPM in April 2018 and brings 15 years’ experience in financial and leadership roles.
- Peter Bithell is named Operations Director and is responsible for manufacturing and operations, ensuring the correct practices are in place for processes within lean manufacturing, giving the ability to adapt to the customer’s demand while delivering a high specification of products. Bithell joined CPM in June 2004 and brings 18 years’ experience in the can making industry along with seven years of experience in the paper and the automotive sectors.
- Jason Webb is named Aftermarket Director and is responsible for all field service installations and aftermarket activities, working closely with field service engineers, maintaining CPM’s hard-earned reputation and investing in customer relationships. Webb joined CPM in 1998 and brings 30 years of experience in the can making industry with a focus on machinery and conveying installations.
- Anna Waugh is named Purchasing & Logistics Director and is responsible for purchasing, logistics, quality and legal. Waugh joined CPM in October 2010 and brings experience in global import/export logistics and high-volume purchasing and strategic merchandising.
- Lindsey McDermott is named HR Director and is responsible for providing hands-on HR support to all UK business units in the CPM group. McDermott joined CPM in 2018 and brings 7 years of experience in human resources and health and safety.
Strong Position to Shape the Future of Sustainable Packaging
Leveraging its multi-talented team to upgrade capability and capacity, CPM Packaging Group combines its scale and expertise to drive improved customer service and support, geographic growth, a comprehensive product portfolio and sustainable expansion.
With current offices located in Blackburn and Manchester, United Kingdom, CPM Packaging Group is anticipating combining its two locations in the future.
CPM Holdings, Inc. is a diversified leading global supplier of process capital equipment and premier engineered systems technology that help sustainably feed and fuel the world. Serving a wide variety of industries including animal feed, oilseed, bioenergy, human food, plant-based protein, can making, and extrusion markets, CPM’s diversified product portfolio boasts a growing family of trusted and respected market-leading technologies, products and brands. Built on nearly 140 years of experience and commitment to product, geographic and acquisitive growth, CPM is the trusted productivity partner of customers worldwide.